(Classroom and Zoom training or personal Zoom training in our office or personal training in your office or home)
You will learn:
- How to sign onto the internet.
- How to open your mail.
- How to respond to your mail (answer your mail).
- How to spell-check your outgoing mail before sending it.
- How to write and send an email to someone via email.
- How to forward mail you received to someone else.
- How to unsend an email.
- How to download and save a file attached to your email to your desktop, My Documents.
- How to email an attachment(s) from your Desktop, My Documents, and Thumb Drive.
- How to save your received email.
- How to delete your email.
- How to retrieve deleted emails.
- How to find mail that you have sent to someone.
- How to place text from your desktop, My Documents, Thumb Drive, into the body of your email.
- How to set up your email address book
- What email you should never respond to.
- How to find information on the World Wide Web.
- How to market via the Internet
- Why an email database is important.
Class fee $100.00
Note: There is an extra fee for personal training at your home or office.